Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Can I buy a commercial property for a Turkish passport?
- Yes, you can apply for Turkish citizenship by buying a commercial or residential property worth a total of $ 250,000.
2) Is my presence required during the process of obtaining a Turkish passport?
- Your presence in the early stages is required until the transfer of the document in your name. After this step, you can leave the continuation of the work to our legal team with a power of attorney.
3) Can my parents apply for a Turkish passport through the property I bought?
- No, your parents need to buy a separate property for Turkish citizenship.
4) Do I need to learn Turkish to get Turkish citizenship?
5) If we buy a property worth $ 250,000 jointly with my friend, can we apply for a Turkish passport?
- No, then the minimum value of the property you buy should be $ 500,000, means $ 250,000 share per person.
6) After receiving Turkish citizenship, can I apply for a long-term loan from Turkish banks?
- Yes, after obtaining a Turkish passport, you, as a Turkish citizen, will be able to receive long-term loans with very low interest rates.
7) Can I get Turkish citizenship by buying, any property, worth more than $ 250,000?
- No, not every seller or company in Turkey is willing to show, the real price of the property in Tapu, meaning that the owner does not want to show the real price of the property in the document to pay less tax.
If you do not follow any of the above steps, you will not be granted a Turkish passport or citizenship, even by purchasing a $ 1 million property.